12.30.2008

In Limbo

We are still unsure of what we are doing, it seems our plans change every five minutes. Eric is planning to finish his master's degree at the U of U. He is looking for a job that pays :) We will most likely be moving in with my mom sometime in January. But we are feeling optimistic, Eric and I still have all the most important things in life. I think the Lord knows what we are doing, he has not forgotten about us, he just has a different plan for us than we had. I think he must be planning something big. We must keep hope. Though due to recent misfortune, I have noticed that I don't really want to talk to anyone. It's no fun being in limbo and I don't really want to talk about it. So I will post an update on our situation when I have something to update :)

We had a wonderful Christmas. Our families were very generous in gift giving and we feel very blessed. Most especially all the donations to our January bills, we will survive January because of the love of our family and friends. I was depositing all the money today (which included $76 worth of change :) and I felt very rich to have people around me that love me and my family. I don't think you can ever be poor when people love you. I'm so thankful today. The Lord has been very merciful.

1 comment:

Kat Dahl said...

I can totally relate with the State of Limbo. Right now, Mark still hasn't found an internship for next summer, and that's supposed to be the big internship that will determine where you start your career. So, it's really scary not knowing where we will end up. I've been thinking a lot about starting a family soon too, and not knowing when (or even whether) Mark will find a job makes the decision much more difficult. The economy has made many things worse for prospective graduates. I wish you luck in finding a job for Eric. It's a big stress in life that so many of us have to deal with. I'm just grateful that I have a job (for as long as it lasts- they haven't called for cut-backs just yet, but they could!). I can see that the Lord is still looking out for us right now, and I refuse to believe otherwise.